Currently Dr. Brown is the Program Chair and Professor for the Software Engineering Specialization for the Information Technology Master's program at University of Maryland Global Campus (2012 to present).
Also, he has taught college courses at the following colleges.
- University System of Maryland (2017-present)
- Harrisburg Technical University (2018)
- Nova Southeastern University (2015-2016)
- Hood College (2012)
- Montgomery College (2012)
- American Public University (2012)
- DeVry University (2011)
- Trident University (2011)
- Strayer University (2004-2007)
- University of the District of Columbia (1998-1999)
- West Virginia University (1997)